NMR 4.55% 2.1¢ native mineral resources holdings limited

the end of the 3's???, page-10

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Ok Where to today ... ?

Well yesterday I believe we turned a corner..for the 1st time in a long while we had a different group of investors buying into NMR ... up until yesterday the day to day activity has been clearly driven by day traders who buy in the morning and dump into the afternoon... yesterday Pm we had the opposite with buyers taking positions right up the the closing bell of the after market auction.

So now that we know the crowd buzzing and the NMR sales counter has changed ...accordingly so the nature of the share price activity will change.

I would expect more of the same activity we had yesterday with predominantly slow accumulation driving the price north (Perhaps in a trend) with the occasional spurt of buy/sell activity caused by some short term traders entering and taking profits. Hopefully the progress will be slow enough to not show upon the day trader radars

The road is clear for advance with most obstacles being removed...

Expect a break above 4.2c today but I don't think we will advance above 4.8c today (unless the day trade crowd start snifing around)... but maybe over the coming days

All Is IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.