DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

To say this is the end of the American empire is an absolute...

1. 41 Posts.
    To say this is the end of the American empire is an absolute joke. You really have not got a clue what you are talking about. I’ll say this. The US dollar will rebound heavily soon. Possibly within the next few weeks.

The only economies which could at least catch up to the USA are China or India and that is at least 10 - 15 years away. Russia!! you've got to be joking. It is a basket case and the only thing that is keeping it a float is its abundance of energy resources which it squandered under communism. When the price of oil drops they will be in big trouble and the Russian Federation will collapse and will couple up with the Chinese economy. This is the real danger for the West. The Slavic face of Russia is disappearing. Name me one quality product that doesn't kill people that comes out of Russia. It certainly is not cars.

My punt is that soon there will be a big drop in the price of oil and a strengthening of the US Dollar and it will come sooner than later and the gold nutters will be again be caught again holding a heavy waste of money.

Now there ya go.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.