AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

BobF. Many thanks for your continuing intelligent thoughts and...

1. 1,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    BobF. Many thanks for your continuing intelligent thoughts and comments on AKP.
    Another fact which should be highlighted to assist holders understanding the reasons for delays is the time frame required in the Fab to actually manufacture a chip.
    My recollection is 16 weeks from beginning to end. Yuval did explain at the AGM how they were actually reducing this manufacturing time as the changes are made and specifications met for the earlier steps in process by holding an inventory of chips at various stages in the manufacturing process. We certainly do not know the actual stage in the process where the issues advised last year arose but I am happy to accept each change in specs could cause another 6 or more week delay while a batch of WIP chips are updated to new specs based on their latest testing.
    I liken the chip development to a Melbourne Cup. The first 3,000 metres are required to position horses for final 200 metre sprint to the line. Happens very quickly at the end but all the hard metres are covered well before the finish line.
    Please continue your excellent analysis of the AKP development process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.