RMS 0.41% $2.40 ramelius resources limited

the end of the bull run for rms, page-54

1. 5,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Your a funny man. Most of your response either doesnt relate at all to what I have written or you have take what I write out of context.

1. The Western world has phenomenal debtsmany of which are esstially unpayable. These debts will be a global issue for decades to come. The idea that the world still has a lot of debt is so evident that its not worth mentioning.

essentially not esstially

debts manny not debtsmany full stop or comma
    its needs a comma

Firstly company pe ratios were not at historical lows and it was not the high pe ratios that caused the market correction. Yes it was fear of another GFC style meltdown. High pe ratios meant the market would fall more than it would had pe ratios been conservative. A crash to 3600 was really only a reset to realistic levels.
    Pe ratios of 18 to 21 are not realistic for bluechip stock.

2 I was saying the metal prices have risen due to a low usd not that the usd was falling.

3 The market response to Greece defalting is amazing. In the bigger picture Greece didnt seem more than a cold.
    personally I was not at all amazed by the prospect of Greece defaulting. A limited default has been a realistic option for several months. Greeces debts are not small. The world does not only fear a Greek default, the world is afraid that a default by Greece will set off an uncontrollable chain reaction of defaults and insolvencies elsewhere.

I never said I was a amazed at the prospect of greece defalting. I said I was amazed at the reaction to a potential greek defalt. Your response it out of context.

4. Yes the greek govenment is buying gold.

7. I think it is far too soon to assume that there will be a 3.5 trillion USD bail out of Europe. As far as I can tell there are huge political and legal obstacles that would need to be overcome in order for this type of program to be implemented at all. The Euro has held its value against the GBP pretty well over the last three months and is higher against the AUD. If any package is implemented that provides debt relief to Europe, the Euro will most likely rise not fall. This entire situation seems irresolvable to me without all of the parties experiencing a lot of financial pain.

More of a political statement than a response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.