PBI premier bionics limited

the end of the day, page-25

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: the end of the day-blokes Not certain that we'll get the figures you're hoping for if/when they sell an epidural simulator. The nearest they've got to making this sort of figure available so far has been the gross amount expected from recent sales in China.
    Suppose that's to be expected, on the grounds of commercial sensibility. And the Acting Chairman did say at the agm that they were in the market at the most profitable time.
    The only discussion re pbio's at the agm was when I told a director- during a private conversation after the meeting- that I had no objections to paying a 6 figure sum to convert, provided I had plenty of warning and preferably late next year. He was a bit surprised that someone would have all options and no fp's; he also seemed to realise that companies can sometimes pressure option holders into finding conversion money within 10 days but absolutely nothing to suggest they had any plans to do so. On the contrary, much of the talk was about the financial knowhow of Chairman-elect Clegg so perhaps eventually we'll hear of more deals like the Israeli one?
    At the close of trade Friday, PBI has a market cap of about 16 million. I'll be holding my options to the bitter end because the upside is huge and I reckon these boys are too astute to lose the chance of bringing in another 6 million from option conversions over the course of the next 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.