The End of the LNP?, page-19

1. 84,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    last night, in a glowing mist of sexual attraction - I swirled by the gf on the couch offering her a nightcap before I retired (I take the beauty sleep earlier than she)

and on the telly - there was a tech interview with a bunch of high powered Asian CEO's or similar

now Asians in general to me are a pretty calm lot - yet all of them, were like excited kids on the edge of their seats ---------------- and why?

well I recall what all meant, but one said ----------------- the amount of technology that is coming 'is incredible'

and, they all did the noddy - yep, yeah, nodding yes yes yes

these are the movers and shakers who are seeing it now - seeing it happening, seeing it in their own companies, seeing it in companies all around them

the meaning of it is ------------------ what we, ie. you me and everyone here is familiar with atm --------

is nuttin ------------ we ain't seen nuttin yet ----------- it's coming to us in tidal waves at a hell of a speed

and for us poor mortals who think - oh, yeah - one day maybe -

well, wait for the knock at the door - because it's already in the gate and heading up the path -------- and there's just not one of them - there's a whole bunch of em - like a footy final crowd

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.