I've always thought that we do have the right people wrong...

1. 81,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I've always thought that we do have the right people

wrong culture, right people

Aussies have some skills that not a lot of others have - and, I think it probably comes from the same reasons what our frailties come from - and that is that we come from a bunch of crims --------- petty crims, survivors

they were actually crafty people - and you can see some of those attributes in many ways -

invention, innovation, cooperation - corruption - corruption is no more than cooperation - merely not well directed - but, it is cooperation

Ozzies have a strong drive when given a quest - and with their inate ability to cooperate, invent and innovate - actually are good performers

the problem ------------------ the problem comes from the same branding -

they had to survive as individuals in many places - they had to survive in a harsh land and they had to concentrate on food, shelter, water, managing risk from death by fire and flood -

they didn't really ever get a solid grounding in how to build a nation - and a lot of that was because it was set up as separate colonies which became separate states in a very dumb idea of federation ------------ ok, it was a better idea than separate states - but compared to a one nation one law setup ----------- it was in reality a dud from day one and is a horrific mess now and has even another layer involved - local government.

Sit around the dinner table of average Ozzies - all you get is what the kids should do or need or shouldn't do ---------- to drive towards some kind of employment to get a bigger pay and job security - so ---------------- so they can build a better society for all??
    Nope, --- so they can buy a house and fill it with useless shit and not want individually.

Not a sausage about building a nation or a goal for their country - not a squeak.

And there goes a total waste of natural talent ----------- IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.