TLS 1.35% $3.65 telstra group limited

senoj,I do not agree with Conroy often, however, on the point of...

1. 507 Posts.
    senoj,

I do not agree with Conroy often, however, on the point of making a decision on the NBN quickly, I do agree with him..

Telstra's senior management have spent more than enough time on the NBN to the detriment of it's core businesses..
    If it appears that the gap in value cannot NOW be bridged, it is time to walk away and concentrate on getting there own networks to their peak competitive strength/s.. Get the speed of their cable network upto the NBN speeds now, come up with some you beaut value for money packages and concentrate on the major cities in doing so.. That will leave all the unprofitable regional areas for the NBN to compete with and have as customers..

Neither the Courts,the ACCC or the opposition parties will allow the Government to legislate against Telstra competing with it's white elephant..

BY the time that the NBN is built Telstra would have earnt billions in free cash flow from its networks and in 8+ years time labour will not be in Government so the political landscape will be totally different..

Build strength now and over the next 6 years and the future will take care of itself with differing technology..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.65
Change
-0.050(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $42.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.71 $3.72 $3.65 $62.38M 17.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 470941 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 503183 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.