FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

Mr H, The problem with things this complex are that all studies...

1. 2,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Mr H,

The problem with things this complex are that all studies done on them no matter who it is, whether it is a climate scientist, the UN, Governments etc etc, is that they have a Terms of Reference. So a Climate Scientist may look at one aspect of "Climate Change" but doesn't look at others. That is all good but where does it fit into the scheme of things and by only looking at that aspect is it conteracted by somethng someone else is looking at. There are also the unknowns that no one has looked at yet.

Governments do it all the time. They give a Terms of Reference to a study that suits their objectives. The only way to look at this properly is have an all encompassing study that includes everything pertaining to the science and by the time they come up with a definitive conclusion it will be too late to do anything about it.

Something of a delemma for mankind but a pretty important one. Is the planet heating up, undoubtably. Is it caused by mankind not entirely IMO, but we certainly aren't helping and I'm pretty sure we are making it worse but we go by science studies but we rely on media to inform us. That is a flawed way of informing the public. So we are ill informed, told what someone wants us to here. Needs some one to take this by the scruff of the neck and do it properly. Just make sure it isn't me because I would balls it up. so once again we re off track. So to put things right and get back on topic, GO FAR.

SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.