FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

RE: "The problem with science is that they prove something until...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    RE: "The problem with science is that they prove something until it is disproved"

Morning Mr H

This is not a problem with science, science goes with the best evidence available at the time. That is not to say that the science is always right, but the more evidence available the better the "science" is established. Often scientific hypotheses/theories are purely correlative (which in itself is no proof at all), but credible explanations of cause and effect and testing of predicted outcomes all add to their establishment. When a predictive outcome turns negative then we need to think again. As with any other somewhat nebulous topic (including the existence of God) before we start arguing about it we need to define very carefully exactly what we are arguing about and HC doesn't really seem to lend itself to that

I think of myself as a scientist and a strong pseudoscience skeptic but like any good scientist like to be sceptical of the science too. Hope that makes some sense and not too off topic for our FAR moderators on a Sunday.

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.