FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

HKP, True but in a way Third World Countries are close to a...

1. 2,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    HKP,

True but in a way Third World Countries are close to a clean slate so would be easier to introduce some technologies early on, just that they would need a little help to do it. I don't mean oil or EV's etc I mean alternative power technology etc. The only energy source that we have that won't run out is solar but no one has to pay for it except for the hardware like panels so big business aren't in a hurry (Protectionism) so it is up to government to legislate. Only trouble is they are too busy trying to get re-elected. God knows very few of them have any foresight and the ones that do will probably get voted out next election and it will be killed off. So we will leave it until it is too late. Human nature. Expensive lesson though. Not for us though, next generation will cop it all. The labour Party missed a big opportunity during their stimulus. Should have upgraded power systems and started putting Solar Panels on the roof of every house in Australia over 10 to 20 year period. If we were going into debt why not for something useful. I know you are all thinking it would be too expensive but staged and extra power supply from first stages help pay for next stages. By the way we still pay for our power if government pay to put panels on. Excess power goes into grid and is purchased. Of course we would have to purchase power stations from business to compensate them. Big ask, not impossible IMO but too late because we are back in debt.

SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.