MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

The end users view

1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Perhaps for threads sake , if we look upon the current graphite space from the potential end users position, I feel that each and every one of them must have a list of points or KPIs which they use to help them assess the most beneficial company product, in all matters of concern which would give themselves an advantage over any competition..... keeping in mind the overall graphite spaces environmental aim which is to get less combustion vehicles on our roads, use and store free solar energy in a much more efficient way, give power to more remote communities and give the nest generations to come a better chance at life.

End users would be needing supply guarantees.

Finance and off takes seem to cover this.

They would want a product to be produced environmentally friendly, (why be aiming to help when your creating carnage along the way)

Mns ticks this.

They would want a product which can be specifically created to achieve any desired specifications.

Mns ticks this,we have Dr Houllis.

They would want to have experienced counterparts on both sides able to fully understand the battery specifications needed and the best ways to achieve this in a cost effective and performance case.

We have Professor Stanley (co inventor of the lithium ion battery) not sure who they have.

Potential end users would want to know who they are dealing with, slick rick young gun sales men in throw off suits or academics, not chasing coin but wired to solving puzzles or problem solving,unhappy through their pursuit of perfection is complete ,humans motivated by creation and innovation,those individuals unhappy till the moment they themselves feel they have taken an idea as far forward as possible for the time and year of day, with the tools and knowledge available, perfectionist, pioneering minds, minds unable to rest as the two thoughts instigate debate between one another at every turn,in the lifetime changing energy sector ,which will always have to be tippy toed through rainforests and reefs as silently as possible and adapt forever, securing votes along with natural wonders.

We have the persistent minds for this.

They would want to see performance and results achieved.

We have this.

What they have been extorting in my opinion is unknown time, when something is on the cusp of change and this goes for all g stocks , its a very unusual time, those who back change early tend to fly, but stress the most,those slow to recognise seem to benefit but much less ,those who identified years before the masses move to lake Como and throw Nespresso capsules at Mr Clooney, in the hope he throws one back!

I think most end users feel they have time no matter what market they are targeting EV or Storage, they feel it's a long option auction ,and true to human behaviour will only fully act at the last chance last opportunity at the last meal.
    "I'll take my time as I dont need it tomorrow"yes i might need it in two years but let's see maybe some other company will come out with something similar for cheaper, maybe synthetic will become cheaper, maybe some new thing will pop out,it's a sector inside the cusp, sector under analysis, end users will be shopping to match samples and negotiating on all sides till it's too late,and time for demand is the last card up their sleve...

Smart end users /or producers will position themselves early before the transition, like any market new or undervalued,bad/late end users will be out priced,out performed by smart/early end users.

The most worrying competition though I feel, for end users would be a Frank Lucas approach, mine their own g, produce their own environmentally friend g to any desired specifications,out perform any other performance wise and cost wise, producing your own batteries.

That's what they would be seeing next to the 6/7m cash at hand roughly.

Time vs demand.

Mns/ mine to battery, cut out all middle man(Chinese) and out perform in all areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.