JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

GoodOil - no I haven't called any target on this, nor mentioned...

1. 322 Posts.
    GoodOil - no I haven't called any target on this, nor mentioned "it will fly today"... Only thing I posted was "it's going to be interesting today" with a quote from the announcement.

I just think it's interesting that you've been throwing stones at this one since i've been in it, ramping down, and indirectly bagging people for being in it, and since then watch it run from 6's to intra day high of 8.5 today to close at 7c.

At the end of the day this thing, whether any of us like it or not (i think more like it than not tho), has found oil, and from the looks of it, a significant amount.

Putting aside that it seems a few traders got caught in this today, the question I ask you is, why can't you call a spade a spade on this one too and admit that JPR have actually found something decent, and they are more than likely going to be able to turn it into a fairly decent production?

Further, I ask you another question in that if you have no vested interest, why the passion for ongoing negativity?

Happy to play the ball any day of the week, but there's only so much sledging one can take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.