The essence of no-facts, page-4

1. 11,910 Posts.
    Plenty for children to be scared off.
    ----------
    Children can have a wonderful future to look forward. Just as surely as the Scriptures got it right in predicting the dreadful things happening to the beautiful home man has been given, - [Psalm 115:16], the solution will unfailingly come true.
    (Revelation 11:18) But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

God's original assignment that was given to man is certain to be fulfilled.
    (Genesis 2:15) Jehovah God took the man and settled him in the garden of Eʹden to cultivate it and to take care of it.
    (Genesis 1:28) Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.”

God's stated purpose can never fail.
    (Isaiah 55:10, 11) For just as the rain and the snow pour down from heaven And do not return there until they saturate the earth, making it produce and sprout, Giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,  So my word that goes out of my mouth will be. It will not return to me without results, But it will certainly accomplish whatever is my delight, And it will have sure success in what I send it to do.

The whole earth will become a paradise for man to enjoy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.