Yasoooo,Youtube number 2.Greek – 1John 5:7-87. For three there...

1. 23,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yasoooo,

Youtube number 2.

Greek – 1John 5:7-8

7. For three there are who bearing testimony in the heaven; the Father,theWord, and the Holy Spirit and these three, areone; =(The Almighty God & Father).The claim is and as the words on your youtube shows, that this verse does not belong.
    From my
    investigations, it is in the old scripts way more times than it is given credit for.

However, where the problem arises is, is the false interpretation, understanding of what it is actually saying.

The One Almighty God and Father, singular, IS The Holy Spirit, The Word and obviously the Father, just as the verse shows, they are One.
    This in no way is saying, the three are in unity, as in three beings.

The snare, angel of lights trap is pretty much in the center of the Bible, John 1:1-2.
    Not a trap, but it has been made into one.
    Jesus gets zero mention in John until 1:14
    In 1:14 part of the Word, Plan, becomes flesh and then the rest of the Word, comes in this flesh, also known as glory, which Jesus gave out.
    The word in effect, was drilled into Jesus (taught and led) via God over many years Due 18:18.

Spirit/Word/Light = God - Came into the Temple(Jesus) without measure, John 3:34.
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.We are also to become Temples, hence Jesus set the stage.

So the question arises, who and what is sitting in many Temples? eek.png
    LOL, is this the abomination and desolation spoken of, sitting up in the Temple?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.