I disagree with you in opinion because God emphasized the...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    I disagree with you in opinion because God emphasized the veilHowever, Jews and Christians distort the words of God according to their desires

The intention of the texts : that every Christian woman , to follow the prophecy (prophethood) of the prophets, that is, to believe in the prophets and messengers, or in other words, being a believer committed to the messages of the prophets and messengers to be covered (that is, to wear the veil) and this means not only during prayer, but at all times and always.

The Church did not maintain the veil after the age of the FathersAnd the looseness of the updated rulings arose in it. And when the Protestant movement appeared, it spread its flags on the moral corruption rampant in the country due to the corruption of the Popes,The issue of chastity for women was brought up again,

and this thought had a presence in their private life, so this (Katharina von Bora) wife ((Martin Luther)) had committed to wearing a head covering Even after leaving the monasticism, and the most prominent figures of the founders of the Protestant sect grew the virtue of the veil ((John Knox)) ((John Knox)), and ((Calvin)) who said:

((If women are allowed to be head-revealing, they will do so) and she will be revealed their chest,They will present themselves as if in a shameless show, they will be clumsy to the point that there will be no room for chastity and modesty. )) [

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I am not an atheist

I believe in the existence of allah

allah is justice

for example

If the perpetrator escaped from punishment after killing people

If The perpetrator was not punished in this world

allah will punish him in the Day of Resurrection

you not lose anything if you believe in allah

but

you will lose everything if you don't

and surprised in the afterlife

allah in there

heaven and hell there too

there is no another chance

the chance here

choose your choise

Proof God Exists With fullScientific Evidence by Dr Zakir Naik

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.