The essence of the facts, page-21

1. 11,874 Posts.
    Mohhamad as a 'prophet of God' wanted to unite and incorporate Judaism and Christianity into his new religion, which is why he 'recognised' Jesus as a prophet of God and borrowed theology from both religions.
    ---------------------
    This is much the same tactic used by Constantine.
    Although he lived much of his life as a pagan, and later as a catechumen, he joined the Christian religion on his deathbed, being baptised by Eusebius of Nicomedia. He played an influential role in the proclamation of the Edict of Milan in 313, which declared tolerance for Christianity in the Roman empire. He called the First Council of Nicaea in 325, which produced the statement of Christian belief known as the Nicene Creed.[3] The Church of the Holy Sepulchre was built on his orders at the purported site of Jesus' tomb in Jerusalem and became the holiest place in Christendom. The Papal claim to temporal power in the High Middle Ages was based on the fabricated Donation of Constantine. He has historically been referred to as the "First Christian Emperor" and he did favour the Christian Church. While some modern scholars debate his beliefs and even his comprehension of Christianity,[notes 2] he is venerated as a saint in Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy.-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great
    With Constantine’s support, Christendom’s religion became the official State religion of Rome. Elaine Pagels, a professor of religion, explains: “Christian bishops, once targets for arrest, torture, and execution, now received tax exemptions, gifts from the imperial treasury, prestige, and even influence at court; their churches gained new wealth, power, and prominence.” They had become friends of the emperor, friends of the Roman world.

This is contrary to what Jesus taught his disciples.
    (John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My Kingdom is no part of this world. If my Kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my Kingdom is not from this source.”

Those that engage in warfare while professing to be Christians are referred to as ''adulteresses''.
    (James 4:4) Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God.

This makes them a part of the religious harlot called Babylon the Great.
    (Revelation 17:5) On her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the prostitutes and of the disgusting things of the earth.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.