The essence of the facts, page-8

1. 11,873 Posts.
    Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas.
    -----------------------
    Yasoooo,it is good to see you think seriously about what is taught as religious truth. Abraham had a very close relationship with the only true God. He knew and used the personal name of God.
    (Genesis 14:22) But Aʹbram said to the king of Sodʹom: “I raise my hand in an oath to Jehovah the Most High God, Maker of heaven and earth,

When he was 86 years of age his wife Sarah, who was barren, provided her servant Hagar through whom he produced a son, Ishmael.
    This was not to be the one through whom all nations would be blessed.
    When he was 99 years of age his name Abram was changed to Abraham, meaning Father of a crowd.
    (Genesis 17:5) Your name will no longer be Aʹbram; your name will become Abraham, for I will make you a father of many nations.

He was then told he would produce a son through Sarah.
    (Genesis 18:14) Is anything too extraordinary for Jehovah? I will return to you next year at this appointed time, and Sarah will have a son.”

It was through this son that mankind was to be blessed.
    (Genesis 22:17, 18) I will surely bless you and I will surely multiply your offspring like the stars of the heavens and like the grains of sand on the seashore, and your offspring will take possession of the gate of his enemies. 18 And by means of your offspring all nations of the earth will obtain a blessing for themselves because you have listened to my voice.’”

Not all of Abraham's offspring would remain loyal to God. It was guaranteed that one of Abraham's offspring would ''take possession of the gate of his enemies''.
    Jesus came in the family line that can be traced from Abraham through Isaac. Luke 3:23-34
    Here is a teaching from Jesus that needs to be heeded.
    (John 14:6) Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus is soon to ''take possession of the gate of his enemies''.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.