UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

The Exception to the Rule, page-23

1. 23 Posts.
    Watching the asx well past my bedtime. Volume way, way up. What does someone know and not telling USA? Have not watched the asx lately as I decided to step back and let time do its thing here as I sit on NAS entries at 2.16 and 2.68. This was all well before the markup to 5.00 previously. I know, I know many of you will say that's just dumb to hold onto it that long, but I am also a very small player compared to many of you and I am also a novice investor and prefer the long term retirement accounts. Hopefully, someone enlightens us all very soon. And writer, I have always thought of your posts well thought out and to be the words of an intellectual. It is encouraging to witness such intelligence on the long side as opposed to the bashing witnessed on other forums that appear as if a first grader wrote them, using all caps to deliver an insult to a long player. Feels like high school on y! Enjoy the day, embrace the challenge, victories fought for are often the most memorable and rewarding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.