DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

The EXIT begins, page-14

1. 3,265 Posts.
    It is this in the latest company update that is why i have made my target here...You Fib and a few other colourful characters have been trying to tell all here that there is more...there simply is not..this is the latest release and thats that.....its difficult for all penny dreadfuls at the moment...i applaud management for at least trying in these very difficult market conditions...

""""The company listed on the ASX in December 2009 with a prospective portfolio of gold and base metal projects but like many other companies has gone through a difficult period since July 2012.
    Whilst the shift of equity capital and general market sentiment away from the junior resource sector has affected the Company’s development, the Board has been able to review numerous acquisition opportunities in the resource sector and other industries

The Company is now seeking to maximise shareholder wealth through a CAPITAL RAISING to undertake work on its existing exploration projects, as well as discussion, negotiation and assessment of other projects and opportunities in various sectors

The Board of Dourado Resources Limited has been approached to transact on a number of resource and non-resource based projects including one technology based business. The Board is considering these opportunities BUT at this stage all discussions are preliminary and non-binding. The Company will provide the appropriate ASX disclosure if and when negotiations proceed""""""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.