GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

The expensive IPTV network, page-2

1. 8,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    Well, GCN certainly needs something better than whatever software it uses for http://www.uctv.fm

In its reports GCN often refers to the updating work it is doing on uctv.fm, and its importance for future revenue earning.

Reality is more truthful than dreams - uctv.fm has been moribund for months.

Have a look at the uctv.fm home page. On the left, scroll down to the window for JJ5TV.

There you will hear the fanfare of the Jermaine music competition being announced. The mind-blowing part of this announcement is that it has not caught up with the fact that the competition was moved from Australia to China - many months ago. uctv.fm still asks Australian youth to prepare to send in their videos.

What's the matter with these people? They are supposed to be masters of the internet, yet they master nothing so far as I can see.

Jermaine's competition died in Australia. Now it seems to have died in China. It is difficult for me to believe that the recently announced GoFreePP won't similarly disappear down the urinal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.