AVR 0.00% $14.00 anteris technologies ltd

The Extension to the Extension to the Extension..., page-8

1. 2,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Skin in the game, significantly, 250 grand plus, by BOD members, ..... leadership by example.

‘ ..... resignations in best of interests of company to stop sp sliding ..’, big call, WP and co was suppose to be in ‘ the best interest of the company’ ... yah or nah... arguable.

I believe, ultimately, take over by a outside party, major entity, will bring realisation of Admedus IP, (if as good as touted), if or what or who ‘could have done better, in lieu of WP and co, we will never know ...fact, as lex once said, a lot of these guys have run their course and end up where they end up.... from a major company to a speccy, no disrespect intended, I have personally seen it before.

On a side note, imo, DSD would not be a logical successor.

Resignations .... , better have been on the cards for a while! ( unlikely), anyone with integrity/welfare of shareholders would do so with a logical succession plan, without a logical succession plan, imo, would be highly remiss.

What are your thoughts stoney? ... .or will you wait to see which way this turns before commenting, genuinely interested in your thoughts mate, at this time, not after the fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.00 $14.23 $13.30 $350.2K 25.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.27 333 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.