Wow, just listen to yourself. You're making some mighty big...

1. 45,800 Posts.
    Wow, just listen to yourself.

You're making some mighty big assumptions and claims without knowing exactly what has happened.

How do you know he wasn't legally entitled to take them? It hasn't been proven in a court of law, so no law has been broken. No charges have been laid. That's the fact.

Anyway, do you honestly believe that Trump packed these boxes of papers himself? He looks like he's flat out getting around a golf course, I doubt very much he physically packed up anything when he left the White House. There would have been a whole army of plebs to do that sort of thing.

There is no faux outrage from me, I couldn't care less what happens to Trump. Something you also claim but your actions on this forum demonstrate otherwise.

Due process will follow (hopefully), he will either get charged or he won't. He will either be found guilty, or innocent, if he does get charged and goes to trial.

You're the one getting all excited and making outlandish claims that simply aren't supported by any facts, yet.
    Last edited by moondoong: 11/08/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.