KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

the fact that Western Australia is rightly perceived as a reliable mining jurisdiction on a global

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    "the fact that Western Australia is rightly perceived as a reliable mining jurisdiction on a global scale". Well this perception is taking a beating today.

For a project to be so far along with mining studies, off take agreements, granted Lead Agency Status as a project of State significance, etc, i can't believe something like this puts the project in jeopardy.

Why wasn't it sorted out earlier, why does the warden take so long to come to a conclusion? Mining companies are moving along at break neck speed to get their projects up and running for their shareholders in which government receive a royalty. Wouldn't it be good if these problems can be sorted out legally in a short timeframe that companies operate on, not the glacial pace of the wardens court and other Government bodies.

I am sure Australia's safe jurisdiction status has been dealt a big blow today. Why develop projects in Australia when after you have spent millions and millions of dollars in studies and the like the warden can come along and put it all in doubt.

I bet this is making international news for all the wrong reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.