KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

the fact that Western Australia is rightly perceived as a reliable mining jurisdiction on a global, page-40

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    No sovereign risk, the rule of law is being applied. The warden has a process to go by and this has been a risk since KDR took over the tenements.

Below is from the Sept 16 quarterly report. It has been rehashed in various forms every quarterly report since. AS annoying as it is, it should not be of surprise to holders. Those in disbelief have clearly only read what they want to read.

Capture.JPG

Reality is there is little precedent for KDR to lose the tenements and my expectations is a fine at worst, easily papered over. Reality check for others is that even if constrained financially, think long-term and pay the muppets off to avoid these issues as dilution form raising at a lower price (i.e. 1.10) rather that higher price (i.e. 2.25 when uncertainty and dumb things don't crop up) is far costlier. Also more these things crop up the harder the hits to KDR's credibility and ability to attract the insto funding to support project development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.