KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Hi Scotty, I agree on your point about Rule of Law, we need a...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Scotty,

I agree on your point about Rule of Law, we need a legal framework and to stick to it.

However in applying the law the courts are far too slow.

The main problem I see is the perception. I perceived KDR was in good standing with tenements, and therefore they continued their studies, Tesla got on board, SQM entered a JV, studies undertaken for processing, and the project was granted Lead Agency Status as a project of State significance.

For the Warden to now threaten it all that seems ludicrous. Why wasn’t it sorted out at the start in a timely manner? Surely with a project of State and National interest the warden could brief the minister LEGALLY and fix the problem, instead of stalling it and casting doubt over the Mt Holland tenement and indirectly every other tenement in Australia.

I now wonder if the Olympic Dam tenement is now in good standing? What’s the standing of the super pits tenement? Has the Boddington mine any tenement issues we don’t know about?

The perception towards Australia will now be that you never know when a Warden can pop up and set your project back weeks or worst case take it off you.

It’s comical to me that a project can be granted ‘Lead Agency Status as a project of State significance’ on a tenement that is ‘not in good standing’.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.