BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

"i guess your credibility is on the line with that last post...

1. 3,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    "i guess your credibility is on the line with that last post melua." by bluebear

As I said in my first ever post last night, I have never posted on a forum before. Generally just a voyer to gauge sentiment and see if there is something I missed. I am not an apologist for anyone.

Bluebear, I understand your sentiment and respect your views. On face value all you have said and your views are credible.

Conversley, all things Melua has said regarding Beppa and Investor Reports have been credible and backed by my own research. I feel that people have slagged him based on Friday's performance and he may feel that people are doubting his intentions. I believe it is credible that he has better information (no need to disclose), but he has nothing to prove as you don't.

I have previously disclosed my views. These are not based on this forum, ABN etc but my understanding of fundamentals and risk/reward involved. If it all goes pear-shaped I will not care that you told me so, as I will not blame Melau as it is my money, my decision and ultimately my responsibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.