BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

the facts about potential insolvency of bnb, page-4

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Thanks guys. I'll tell you something. I have backed plenty of losers. I'm losing a lot of money on AZC and ADI and there are others. I made a fortune on AGM and have done well on others. Like everyone, I have my wins and losses. I invest when I think the rewards outweigh the risk. So at 6c, BBI for me is a strong buy, if it got to 30c next year, I "might" lighten a few because at 30c the risk of holding could be higher. I re-assess on FACTS as I go along. I never buy or sell on RUMOURS or MEDIA SPECULATION. I buy shares for the long term, generally, however I will trade if I think a share price has run too hard in relation to the fundamentals.
    This current market is simply being driven by FEAR but it wont always be that way. Eventually, the market will stabilise and when/if BBI are still around in 2010, everyone might be surprised at where the share price could be. We may well look back and say what a crazy market that was back in 2008 when you could buy BBI for 6c or less.

Read the BBI Investor Pack. It contains all the figures for each asset they own. ALL the debt for each asset is outlined in detail: how much, when it matures, what type etc. It's all there.
    BBI recently sold 50% of JUST ONE asset (Powerco) for the equivalent of 15c per BBI share. Now tell me if BBI is not undervalued when the rest of the net assets (ports, gas and electricity supply, cross sound cable, rail networks) are now valued at just 6c. The book value is $1.23 per BBI security. The market price is 6c. It's not rocket science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.