CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

the facts and truth about PNO

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    I remember seeing an almost identical chart on the OBJ threads a few years ago when they were trading around 0.005.
    Money and time are the biggest enemies of many spec stocks and not the product.
    From what I am reading, money may not be an immediate issue here, but time still is.
    If the company can announce they are in discussions with an overseas distributor etc, then everything will be overcome.

I cannot get past the fact that JP is still pouring his own cash into this. He must have faith it will come off.
    Sometimes you have to look past the share price to the underlying messages from management.

Maybe they can pull off an OBJ or ADO, both of whom have been down near the lows of PNO.
    I remember buying into a cap raise with ADO (under a previous ticker, SSH) at 0.002, and buying OBJ at 0.005, so while PNO is a long shot, it still has hope of a stellar rise.
    Mind you, sold OBJ around 2c, so missed the big rise.

It all comes down to the level of risk you are comfortable with.
  2. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    My sentiments exactly Attitudes alluded to it and I also believe there are things going on right now
    Sure there are many hurdles to overcome, risk is high but $1000 for 1m shares - a few bucks out of OBJ profits - Phil - if you are holding back a few bucks it is definitely not too late to get back into OBJ - the "big rise:" is still coming !!
  3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.