LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

the facts of life, page-5

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

FACT 1: The Company ARU the company that you advocate investing in is 1 year further DELAYED AND HAS NOT EARNED A SINGLE PENNY, they wont be in production till at least another 6 years and their main competition is Molycorp . Lynas will face some delays BUT GUESS WHAT ARU WILL FACE THE SAME DELAYS ALSO! Lynas has Rhodia to sort out all the technical issues that they are going to face and Rhodia has been experience building Rare Earth plants for China. Also Lynas has employed Chinese Engineers from CHINA, Let me repeat CHINA and they have all the knowledge to separate every SINGLE REE on the periodic table.

FACT 2: Lynas only need to meet 2 of the 11 recommendations first before getting the pre operating licence and for fill the rest of the 9 later in the year. SO YOU QUOTE IS WRONG.

FACT 3: WRONG AGAIN. Lynas has the Support of the UMNO government which has been ruling Malaysia for 52 years the opposition has NO CHANCE of GAINING power. I have set up my own group of Malaysian Lynas support which we have grown to 6700 people strong in 1 month and we will fight to ensure Lynas go ahead and guess what they are Malaysian people who support Lynas and they live in Kuantan also .

FACT 4: is WRONG AGAIN the population of Kuantan is 200,000 people! If you can?t even get the basic facts wrong you have no credibility!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.