LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

the facts of life, page-8

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    WIKEPEDIA IS USING OUT OF DATE INFO, I grabbed my population for 2011 from the Malaysian government! Kuantan population has been shrinking ever since. So out of all the facts I have presented you the best counter argument you can put forward is the population numer? SO WEAK.

Also let me add one more thing Julia, you are German, don?t you dare pretend to know what the Malaysian people want. The majority of the people in Malaysia want growth and prosperity as long everything is done safely and the IAEA report proof its SAFE. The majority of the Malaysian people ACCEPT THE IAEA REPORT. This is why the Anti-Lynas group is becoming more and quieter as they are running OUT OF OPTIONS. Also I am running the MALAYSIAN PRO-LYNAS group and we will fight those people to ensure the project goes ahead. The country Malaysia is now experiencing a brain drain where all the parent?s are sending their kids abroad to study and asking them to get a job overseas and to never come back. The Malaysian people recognise this issue and the want to kick start their own economy so all the brightest mind of Malaysia STAY IN MALAYSIA and Lynas is the first step in ensuring that. Don?t you even dare pretend to know what the Malaysian people want when you have no clue or our customs, history and culture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.