CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

i doubt havin a clean slate is a blessing in disguise.....just...

1. 103 Posts.
    i doubt havin a clean slate is a blessing in disguise.....just back to square one in relationship building and a very uphill battle to ensure that potential board members wont have their name run thru the mud like what looked like happened to the respected and influential goran ando.

I can understand why previous board members wouldn't want to be put on the board when they were put there by the people who in my opinion played on the irrational fears of the shareholders making irrational arguements that werent correct and quickly discarded once getting into position.

I have had the good grace to admit where I may have overlooked a fact. However, I do feel your arguements are more machievelli driven, strategically overlooking any arguement that doesn't suit your cause, than just looking at the facts and making a decision.

I'm going to let other people have a go now and it'll be interesting to see what the future holds :)

Btw I bought shares in ALT at 0.016 and they are .03c today. Headed/Chairman by Monsour, who found the product that brought in the interest and not only that setup the deal that has brought in the first of what looks like to be many income streams for a 3bn + industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.