POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Ben was good enough to reply to my email this morning about 2014...

1. 294 Posts.
    Ben was good enough to reply to my email this morning about 2014 appoval date and other unsubstantiated rumours.

When I read so many posts that are baseless I usually ask the Company for "current true status".

Following is Ben's reply. What a pity so many other Companies can't/won't respond to shareholder queries. Thank you Ben!
    Here is his reply. Nothing secret or market sensitive; just the facts that were "in the market" already. The Broadcast Radio talk was the key that I (and others) had obviously missed.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "We do not respond to rumors or unsupported comments. Last year in my Broadcast Radio talk to shareholders, I said that I saw no reason not to expect the BLM permit by the end of the first quarter of 2013. This is still true today.

The next thing you should see is an announcement on the BLM web site advising that the Environmental Assessment is approved and is final. Then, the permits should follow.
    I can not provide the details although, I expect the results will speak for themselves.

Sincerely, Ben

G.A. Ben Binninger
    CEO Potash Minerals"
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    So chill out posters. Closing that gap at 26.5c may happen and if so, I'll top up, but less likely now that we have the state of affairs clarified.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.