POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

the facts on blm ea and permits from ceo, page-5

1. 2,196 Posts.
    I think you are confused Trig. Just read Gecko's post to see what I am talking about. You are confusing prospecting permit with mineral lease permit or permit to mine.

How can you call it unsubstantiated rumours about a BLM process? This is real. How else can you explain the delay in prospecting permit. It was rumoured to be given in Feb last year but then the MLP was proposed in March.Now we apparantly have applications to transfer lands to State control. IMO this would have been more beneficial after drill permits given but is very positive for POK if it comes true, but how long will it take

POK and Americain Potash LLC have MOU's with the BLM regarding prospecting.

POK along with the support of San Juan County are looking to get POK exempted from current MLP and hopefully get preference lease to mine. Let's first get drill permits, drill the holes, wait at least six months for results (is this when they will announce JORC?) then go for lease.

You need to be careful, also, what you are posting, imo by saying there is no BLM process affecting POK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.