The facts on ssm

1. 398 Posts.
    The natural biological order.
    To anyone who's thinking about saying yes to ssm. I encourage you to think universally. How can this be seen as a progressive move? To appease the whim of a mere few, you are willing to challenge nature itself? How dare you expect there not to be resistance! How dare you be so inward thinking to ignore completely the natural order of life!? I am not religious. To my mind religion just happens to align itself with nature on this occasion. That's all. If this be such a good thing, why don't we introduce it to say, the breeding programs for endangered species or our Zoos? That would be good wouldn't it?! NOT. And you know exactly why not. Because it is just WRONG. Species would just die out by the hundreds. FACT. That's not to say we should go so far as nature would, and "eliminate" the "offenders". Just as equally nor should we encourage or promote such vileness towards nature. The majority have proven more than capable of accepting homosexuality as an uncommon yet undesirable outcome. But to promote it to our children as being good and healthy? Come on wake up. Leave it be. And leave us be for #%^} sakes
    It's just NOT NATURAL!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.