AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The facts

1. 75 Posts.
    I know that there are a lot of short term minded share holders here in AVQ (and even some that don't hold, but love stirring the pot), but the cold hard facts are that we will eventually need to raise $25-$35 million USD in order to commence our DSO in the SI's.

Money we don't have.

So in order to raise this, a consolidation is required in order to appeal to bigger investors. BIG INVESTORS: BIG MONEY.

Now also as a back up, we need to have the option of raising money through our share cap. Hence why we need to open it up. Yes our SP will take another beating if this happens, but eventually when our DSO starts up, it's gonna far exceed the 0.012 that we are looking at at the moment.

The only elephant left in the room is RMs salary increase, now I don't exactly believe that this is a good thing, the timing is all wrong and it should really happen later on, when we are turning a profit in SI.
    But I'm not willing to risk losing RM over an amount of money that when compared to the total scale of profit to be made, well... It really can't be compared.

This is a resource predicted to be around 160 million tonnes, do the math, this could potentially be worth billions and you are all kicking up a fuss for something worth around 1mil, that is spread across a lot of time and much of it is linked to performance.
    Granting such a salary will only further ensure that RM would be putting in his absolute best, why would he let a company that is paying him so much fail?

Everyone who is seeing all the negatives, you need to stop panicking, take a deep breath and trust our management.

Do you think they would go through all the years of hell just to throw it all away now?

There's no take over, RMs not going to take his money and run, any other theory that comes out of the works is just because of the lack of communication between us SH and management.

That being said,
    I will not be attending the AGM this Tuesday, but please raise every single question that comes to mind so we can put them all to rest and stand firmly behind AVQ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.