AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The facts!, page-22

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Hello mate,

Just a couple of questions re your post

Re point 1), what is the time line as there has been nothing speculation posted and if a time line was current, the speculation as to when something was to happen would be removed

This is the Solomon's. Obviously, until it is done it is not done. LOL and even then it can be reversed. That is the nature of the beast. BTW, just for clarification....so you are using one article in the paper as the only proof to argue against one of my points (5)....but then you argue against one of my points that is in the paper in black and white. OK.....Again, from my conversations (not the article), I am confident that this timeline is FACT. If you know differently I'm happy to hear it.

Re point 3), do we? that was one of the points in the appeal outcome that not all those that claim to landholders were on side.

We ALL know that we didn't have ALL the landowners onside. However, we have the VAST majority and in this case, we have enough to move forward. You will NEVER have all the people onside. It is human nature. But OK....if that will negate the process then so be it. Just for clarification are you saying that any mining operation can be halted if everyone but one or two people want it to proceed. Again, if I am wrong I'm happy to hear it.

Re point 4), maybe so, but what else is there to spend his salary on in the SI? the company, share holders fund his living over there.

Sorry I feel that this is not a valid criticism. Not criticising you, just that this line of argument, in my opinion is unfortunate.

Re point 5) you must have missed the extract from the paper that was posed last week about Sumitomo visiting the tribes and talking up big about what they were going to do for them.

I know they were there.....did you hear how they were received. My mail in not very well.....but if you have heard differently I'm happy to hear it.

Just out of curiosity your sentiment is held/hold. Do you think we will get Isabel back? If so why? If not why? What value do you see in Axiom?

BTW, glad to see that you agree with me reference San Jorge. Do you think just San Jorge alone will be a company maker?

GLTAH and Jazz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.