AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

The facts!, page-7

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Thanks for sharing WB, TU.

If I can add to your points, some of my thoughts.

- axiom own the drill rigs, paid under development costing from kolosori exploration.

- axiom has completed training a in house competent drill team, comprised of mainly local personnel.

- axiom maintains positive relations with the SI Gov, evident in invest4it post of last months SI business presentation in Brisbane. I did not see Sumitomo represented. SI run a tortens title law, similar to Australia. Yes the tenement for kolosori will ultimately be granted under landowners consent, but it will be the SI Gov who issue everything else ie. PL, ML, EL, etc. Strong, respectful relationships are key in the pacific islands.

- The PFS is the second most important part of mining for me. LOI is naturally first. If you have the PFS, off takes can be locked down. Then you have a mine. A JORC doesn't give you a mine per say. A JORC is there so a company can secure financing and comply to mining mandates specific to that country. Yes a JORC is very relative, but if we have off takes signed then we hypothetically could start DSO from SJ. Obviously we need a ML and EL, which come from drilling under SI mining law, but drilling at SJ could be minimal. Time is money, SJ has the potential to be expedited quicker than some think.

The second time something is done, generally its completed quicker than the first time. Everything we are doing at SJ should be quicker as we have completed those tasks previously at Kolosori.

Without news on Kolosori, IMO next kicker for the SP should be the issuing of a ML at SJ, unless our drill rigs hit other valuable minerals other than the intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.