the failure of science, page-19

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Aspects of Evolutionary Theory are debated between the Humanist "Clique". One alternative to Evolutionism is Intelligent Design put up by the "Cristians"/Monotheists whatever. However the Bible Creationists do not even accept Intelligent Design.

Why? because it is contrary to the Bible God made the World in 6 days and rested on the 7th.

Pure God Fearing Creationists don't even contemplate that Day in the Bible to be anything but 24 hours.

Any God Day theory of it could be each day is a Millenia in a World Making sense is denied.
    No the Bible says one day in the term of how it is accepted ie 24 hours.Bible says Adam lived for 1000years and a Creationist can scientifically,mathamatically prove that the Earth is exactly 7000 odd years old.

Why are they so dogmatic? well because any interpretation of the Bible Word even in Genisis as Allegorical will eventually dispute that the Saviour Jesus Christ God came to Earth to Save Mankind.

If Genisis and the Early Books of the Bible are not True and Correct in every word when does the Bible become Fact and not allegorical?

That's how it goes,somewhat,right,bowral?

So I ask is that your "angle",your position that you are a Bible Creationist and that's what you want to make free speech Posts about?

No problem with me I'd just like you to acknowledge your Agenda and how linked it is to the Fundamental Christianity of the United States,The coming Rapture,The One World Satan vs the Returning God Revelations etc etc.

Here in Australia you'll get a fair go but I'd think you won't get too many converts.I'd like to think Aussies aren't as gullible as Yanks.Maybe not as inbred or something.

fair enough,mate?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.