BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

the faith in nms

1. 120 Posts.
    Good Afternoon,

I see this thread is still very full of dreamers, I know as I used to be one!

100% - IMO...

The Neptune technology has unbelieveable prospects that cannot be opposed but...

For the sp on NMS to do what everyone wants it to do, profits need to be high. The amount of revenue that needs to be generated, is, at the moment unachieveable. Obviously as the company gets more established the profit margin will rise but still with this rise taken in to account the revenue needed and infrastucture needed to achieve the desired amounts are just not going to happen, for a good 4-5yrs.

I used to be a very faithful holder of NMS but I learned the hard way just like many of you have, (with large paper losses) that faith in the share market is a quaility one must take with a grain of salt.

This stock in a couple of years might hit $1 or $1.20(maybe), but it will need alot of time to hit the dream amount that we all thought it would hit.

My advice little NMS faithfulls is to get out now make your money back on other performing stocks, and get back in when NMS are achieving decent/consistent revenue streams.

Mula.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.