The Fall of Babylon, page-9

1. 25,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Howdy,

Your You Tube is a tiny scratch on the surface of the bigger picture it would seem?

If by chance you want to go deeper into the matter, check out the following guys take on the matter.
    https://www.danceoflife.com/p/end-times-series

I must stress though, it is a DYOR matter and I'm not suggesting he has everything correct.

The guy it would seem, does not belong to any particular faith, but the Bible so to speak.
    Many areas, he is not with, what you would say in the mainstream.
    Sadly, lol he is a full blown trinity follower lol, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have valid points.

My advice also when looking at others views, if we have preset ideas on what someone else covers, often that can block us from giving their ideas a fair and reasonable consideration.
    The power of set seeds is HUGE and if you can overcome that, much more comes to light.
    But trust me, it is Not easy to do.

My other advice is also, as per following;
    Prov 18:13 - He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.

The guys series is long and around 20 or so youtubes, so work through them in the order he sets them out, as most tie into the ones following.
    So, it's not something that will take 5 mins to look at.

If you happen to go through them, let me know and I will also discuss a hypothetical matter with you, which if it was accepted or true, it will show a much BIGGER picture in relation the subject he covers, re the CC's or Papal system.
    And how many, unknowingly are caught up in it in one way or another, the likes of the wolf in sheep's clothing, or the angel of light = NOT recognizable even by many Elect.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.