LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

The faster the rise..., page-120

1. 7,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    If you were sure the price would fall then Jan is fine. When I expect a big move in less than 30 days i usually use a non symmetrical straddle. But would still go out 4 months hold for max of 2 months then sell it to minimize time premium loss. I cannot do Options or shorts in Lynas as a US citizen. I have puts in several stocks. In general they were all 6 months out when I bought them. I will sell when less than 3 or 2 months out to avoid the time penalty. I am afraid you may lose because your expiration date is coming up and I do not see any thing that will hurt Lynas before Febuary. Being over price which it is by at least 4 to 1 is not enough. Something has to bruise the overconfidence of the holders and buyers. Only things I see between now and FEB 1 is Q report may shake some up but AL always does an amazing job of explaining problems for the believers. Next is the US FED meeting may shake up all markets Last Friday we received the us employment numbers up 200,000 jobs which was only half. of 400,000 forecast so they are not likely to change on that. Next week is CPI we will have to see what that is. No FED meeting in Febuary. But the SAR does come out. Unless Earnings are way below 1/2 2021 I think AL will be able to sell it. The stock is over 47 % institutionally owned! I am shocked that no institution except Fidelity has sold yet. Institutions can go like dominos but so far, they are very firm. The higher SP goes the faster it will fall. I just do not see what will cause it in the next 60 days.

Fidelity is a little of a strange case. They let People buy and Sell LYC.AX directly at a low fee in US. If you do not look at exchange rates. They actually do not trade on the ASX they just trade out of their fund. They had a lot of sellers in US so they had to sell some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.