LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

The faster the rise..., page-177

1. RVR
    6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Thank you for a considered and thoughtful response, obviously highly valid from a shareholder viewpoint.

But I spent a lot of my working life involved in Defence strategic policy and analysis, and in recent years I’m seeing a large regional nation with a very big (and historically legitimate) chip on its shoulder, now clearly determined to expand its economic and military power projection - rapidly.

Its massive new military air bases on illegally reclaimed land in South China Sea international waters near the heart of ASEAN, and its arrogant abrogation of the international agreement on the future of Hong Kong, along with its recent ‘wolf warrior’ direct threats against Australia for simply asking for an independent investigation into the origin of the viral pandemic that originated in China, killed millions worldwide, and now threatens a massive world economic recession - surely merits the wider concern I expressed.

IMHO Western leaders are asleep at the wheel - barely recognising a rapidly rising totalitarian world behemoth, and tacitly accepting that China is rapidly gaining near-monopoly control of many key mineral resources, including critical rare earth processing.

I realise that I’ve considerably broadened the title of this thread!
    Last edited by RVR: 13/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.