LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

The faster the rise..., page-213

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Don't bet against WA mate. We've kept the country solvent whilst various numpties in NSW have done their level best to do the following;

1. Pick a fight with WA and try and steal "our" share of the GST;
    2. Completely stuff-up the handling of Covid-19 in the interests of "protecting the market", when it is painfully obvious that the way that NSW completely cocked it up has significant implications for MOST of Australia's economies and health systems. The latest national Cabinet decision to shorten isolation times for exposed and infected people is SURELY a recipe for disaster, no?

Our latest Covid case Number is #1065 (ish). That's it, for the whole 2 years! And that includes every single case that has arrived through the quarantine system. If ANYONE from the "East" trys to tell WA that we aren't doing it properly, they'll get laughed out of the state - and pronto!

We're going to open up Feb 5, but there is an awful lot of discussion about delaying the opening until a significant proportion of the school kids are jabbed - as that will very likely help to prevent the transmission around the State. If it gets into the mining camps, that would be a financial disaster for all of Australia!

The State Govt. and the mining industry were on the front foot - with a vaccine mandate and a rapid roll-out to stop any chance of a spread - it has been a roaring success - and has the added bonus of purging the 5% of malcontents who don't want to be told what to do and have quit their well-paid mining jobs - good riddance idiots!

WA is very happy with where we are at - we look at how things are being "managed" over east and shrug our shoulders. So many idiots who are so beholden to "The Market" that they forget we live in a society, NOT an economy!

Me, i'm triple-vaxxed and proud of it! I'd also happily delay the border opening by another 4-6 months!

PS, LYC has been very good for me, I have held them since at least 2011, when things weren't quite so rosy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.