MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

MGC....(Or whatever).....Frabnkly my dear ....I Do NOT give a...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    MGC....(Or whatever).....Frabnkly my dear ....I Do NOT give a damn (whether the Deal goes through or Not)...!
    In fact, when the negotiations with the "elusive Pimpernel of the Internation Oil-Gas company, our potential Farminee" started, the World economy was in a frightenigly messy state...
    It means that what?
    A lot. They (Farminee-s) had the upper hand. They, in a way could dictate terms.
    Today, IF the Deal falls through, We CAN FIND a much better Partner to "mary" our Adorable Artemis with, and with much better terms.....\

In fact, I came to the conclusion THAT: It will be better for MEO (MOG-CUE as well) IF Meo goes the whole hog and drills Artemis WITHOUT a Partner!......Or, wait, We accept a Much better offer NOW, in March 2010, NOT in September 2009.
    MEO and the Other Partners MOG-CUE, (Albers controls EVERYTHING)would literally LOVE to see this deal Fall through...And why not? If you were to negotiate terms TODAY, one would in a much more advantegeous position , than back in September of 2009, when we (almost) were suplicating for a good Farminee....

Cheers:))
    Shiraz....Such a wonderful thing! Unfortunately , until that Great Southern Persian City is Liberated, we cannot taste the REAL ORIGINAL thing.......

Great Sunday to all:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.