MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Rathmore, hi:))Yes, I conceived that idea last night, when I was...

1. 1,313 Posts.
    Rathmore, hi:))

Yes, I conceived that idea last night, when I was under the influence of the Greek-Persian alliance of Dionysus and Shiraz:)))***
    Just imagine IF we were to re-nogotiate the terms of the "favours" of Artemis today....The extra benefits would be enormous.....
    A). MEO would be in a much stronger position, EVEN in a position to dictate terms.
    B). Surely NO such unprecedented delays....
    C). Much more transparency for all of us during any negotiations.....
    D). The price would be at least double.....OR (my calculations) around 400 million $ to MEO.....

*****Shiraz...Great city is it? Must be....Steeped into history, mystery and old Persian traditions.....
    Unfortunately today, those Criminals who Tyranise the Persians, have turned Shiraz into a meagre, insignificant Town....

North of Shiraz, about 53 kilometres, is Persepolis???? The Ancient Capital of Persia which my ancestor, Alexander brutally and inhumanely totally destroyed.....Fascinating places for some one to see:))

Are you Persian yourself Rathmore?
    Or.....OR are you my friend T.H (the ex....International "Fixer").....He also was in Persia in the '70's......If you are, send us an email mate (or call me).....

Cheers, have a great Sunday:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.