IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

reading a few of the posts here - mostly from disappointed LT...

1. 12,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    reading a few of the posts here - mostly from disappointed LT holders

SLR did do a CR earlier this year - from memory at SP high of 2.48 (?) and at that SP !
    Last CR by IGR at a steep discount

So SLR wasn't entirely "self funded" - but made it clear it wanted a war-chest to be able to grow "organically"

NST did the same and will be buying sooner or later (for the moment I disregard the investment just made in VXR)

So we see forward looking thinking and acting by certain companies that have identified trends in the sector early on and have acted on that and are now able to acquire/merge to give them (and the target) the benefit of the synergies/cost cutting/survival in the LT.

Other players (won't name but 2 come to mind) are stuck in the "old" mode of TO of much weaker partners (in distress) and hoping to be able to turn around operations and most likely will ultimately succeed but at a huge cost and a declining SP and production whilst this is happening.

We are now dealing with the "new kids on the block" that think ahead- plan ahead and act in front of the trend to survive the coming storm and hopefully benefit from it.

I'll be listening/reading all the presso's form the Diggers&Dealers forum today and yesterday - pretty sure we will pick up the "new trend lines" in each of the presentations !!

Disclosure - I hold both IGR and SLR as well as quite a few other gold producers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.