MSB 0.81% 91.8¢ mesoblast limited

Like many shareholders here the outcome failed to meet the...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Like many shareholders here the outcome failed to meet the expectations anticipated for children under 12 aGVHD that the FDA well and truly knew and understood Mesoblast was delivering free treatments out of compassion. Effective yes, safe yes but yet denied for reasons unbeknown apart from the usual data excuses which most know is nonsense considering other counties like Japan and Canada have approved it. I just hope these deprived families with loved ones suffering are compelled to raise awareness on social media and inundate the FDA including their government Senators with the betrayal served upon them. It appears US is certainly gaining a reputation through their politicians nefarious behaviours and regulatory bodies as being highly motivated by money and greed with humanity and compassion left far behind. The continued negativity has not let up why? IMO a round table discussion by strategist identifying their best high pressure fear tactics in order to accumulate and utilise foot soldiers to continue their barrage of negativity. Are we going to see a TO bid by an accumulator? or is it soon going to run up again for another sell and drive back down to buy? Its worked for them consistently as Biotechs are easy targets as research is expensive and cap raises are a means to funding. I wonder why discussions pertaining to labelling was ignored. The Board and CEO have certainly failed to do the right thing by their shareholders discarding them for several years now, step up or step aside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.8¢
Change
-0.008(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.053B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.019M 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5763 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 1266 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.