MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

The FDA is a corrupt organization., page-44

1. 15,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5514
    It will be a shame if Mesoblast has to sell off valuable IP to provide the cash needed before approval .. but we only need one partnering or royalty deal from CLBP, Heart , ARDS , GVHD to fund the gap.

..... as I have been saying, they should have hedged prior to PDUFA date - giving more away on (say) a CLBP deal prior to today would have still been a better deal than they will be able to secure now - we are vulnerable from a number of angles .... these people collect the big bucks and they should be looking at all scenarios - with a CLBP partner already secured prior to today we would have at least had some stability .... I have always been a big supporter of Mesoblast but anyone who thinks we will last the year out is kidding themselves IMO

Shorts had circa 38.8 million shares to cover and we have just passed 80 million shares sold so a tad more than what they need - IF there was a potential suitor that has been sitting back waiting they will be buying with ears pinned back today IMHO at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.