Faith as a condition for salvation is a theology of fear:...

1. 5,213 Posts.
    Faith as a condition for salvation is a theology of fear: believe this or be eternally damned. Just consider the character of God as portrayed in the bible.
    No it is not, this is childish theology for those who don't understand who God is and a notion atheist like to go to, which is completely wrong
    Christian Faith is believing in Jesus Christ, nothing like the fantasy of believing in fairies as Jesus existed, and to believe what and in what he said and in His life, and resurrection
    Nowhere does He teach in going to Him or God in Fear, I can assure you I don’t and many don’t either go to Him due to Fear, but of love, people love him

Eternal damnation, is a condition of being cut of from God, it’s a condition of being after death, as in Faith in Christ one becomes alive as per after His resurrection, no faith, then there is no life in you, cut-out.

Christ warning of the two after death, is not a threat but one of reality, of the two, no one except yourself condemn and choose to do so, God doesn't condemn its a condition of yourself that condemns itself

It's like this, if you have a bird and set it free and comes back it's yours, if it chooses and doesn't then it's not yours and its open to the outside elements of being away from you and your home, these external elements are called Hell

God as portrayed in the bible.
    As proven here many times, many haven’t got a clue how to read the bible, the bible is a spiritual book, not a literal book, but of course atheist know all about it don’t they.

Like I mentioned many times to MrG, going to God out of fear, one has nothing, sorry it doesn't wash but your welcome to believe anything you want its a free word

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.